Progress report on my wood stacks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and thanks to you guys I can now identify what types of trees are in my yard! My friends really start thinking I'm crazy when I start drooling over the types of trees at the golf coarse and wondering what they are gonna do with the dead ones!!! I pretty much never stop looking for wood now... Yep I'm an addict ;)

I've had a few guys tell me about cleaning up around golf courses during the winter months. It works so long as they have access but you'd best not leave much for tracks!

Yea i'd say leaving tracks at a golf coarse is a BIG NO NO! I actually know a guy who maintains the landscape and greens at a Country club. He said they have tons of Osage orange on the coarse that they give away to the members. He's working on getting me a load this summer! Pics for sure if I score a load!!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.