Prolift mower lift vs MoJack

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new_wood

May 9, 2011
Lebanon, Ohio
Does anyone have the Prolift mower lift that TSC carries now? I was going to check out the MoJack mower lift for my cub cadet zero turn 50" mower but TSC says that they no longer carry the MoJack and now carry the Prolift line. Looking for any comments, suggestions, etc on either line of mower lift. Thanks.

I was just looking at them this morning. Seem decent enough. I'm going to wait for the end of the season, and see if they get marked down. They should be putting the snowblowers out any time, since it is almost July.

My old Ariens was easy to pull the deck out in about 90 seconds, but my new Gravely is a different story.

I just use a couple of lengths of my 1/2 inch safety blue retired climbing line, tie them to the front of my zero turn mower, then to the hooks on my tractor bucket and up she goes. Next I slide a few 6x6's under the front wheels and then lower the bucket so the wheels are just touching the boards... Works great for my three blade change out...I'd always have a back up using one of those lifts, either some boards as props under the wheels, what ever..

I just drive one of the front wheels up a car ramp and set the brake. I wouldn't want to store a lift in the shop unless I used it all the time. I'm under my mower about three times a year for blade changes.

Reactions: Ashful
I just drive one of the front wheels up a car ramp and set the brake. I wouldn't want to store a lift in the shop unless I used it all the time. I'm under my mower about three times a year for blade changes.

Ditto. I just drive the zero turn up on a pair of vintage oil change ramps.

Ditto. I just drive the zero turn up on a pair of vintage oil change ramps.

x3

In a pinch you can put one front caster on the trailer ramp and still get under it. Just remember the e-brake.

x3

In a pinch you can put one front caster on the trailer ramp and still get under it. Just remember the e-brake.
I like lifting the front and setting it on a couple of 6x6's,, leaves the sides wide open to make things very easy.. plus I have it secured with ropes to my tractor bucket as back up...

I have two buddies with the MoJack (pro version) and they like them. No exp. with the Prolift.

For you guys with zero turns, nothing faster, easier, or more space economical than these.

Reactions: Ashful and charly
I have two buddies with the MoJack (pro version) and they like them. No exp. with the Prolift.

For you guys with zero turns, nothing faster, easier, or more space economical than these.

My ropes don't scratch my paint ;lol

I have a Cub Cadet M-60 Tank. The front has a good place to put a Hi-lift jack under it. I just jack it up, put a couple jackstands under the front, remove the jack and clean the deck. I like the fact that I don't have to store anything else, just use the things I had around.

Reactions: Ashful
Status
Not open for further replies.