propane tanks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabguy01

Sep 1, 2008
Ravenna Michigan
Looking for a place to get an 500 gal LP tank in West Mi close to Muskegon any one know? also what kind of price should I expect to pay? thanks nate

1st Timothy. 6:10 for the greed of weath is the root of many types of evil. whats the greed of weath? check with leaddog i think hes got tanks for sale. dont know how far away he is though.

2.beans said:
1st Timothy. 6:10 for the greed of weath is the root of many types of evil. whats the greed of weath? check with leaddog i think hes got tanks for sale. dont know how far away he is though.
read 1st tim 6:9. On second thought read all of 6

You should get a few responses from folks with used tanks in West MI. Expect to pay $200 or so. If you're looking for new tanks your search will be much more challenging and your price will likely be $1200-1500....

stee6043 said:
You should get a few responses from folks with used tanks in West MI. Expect to pay $200 or so. If you're looking for new tanks your search will be much more challenging and your price will likely be $1200-1500....
thanks forgot to say used or new, Definetly looking for used

2.beans said:
1st Timothy. 6:10 for the greed of weath is the root of many types of evil. whats the greed of weath?
I think this is one case where the KJV makes more sense, "the love of money is the root of all evil"

rowerwet said:
2.beans said:
1st Timothy. 6:10 for the greed of weath is the root of many types of evil. whats the greed of weath?
I think this is one case where the KJV makes more sense, "the love of money is the root of all evil"
Different strokes, different folks :)

fabguy01 said:
rowerwet said:
2.beans said:
Different strokes, different folks :)
I prefer the NLT

Status
Not open for further replies.