purdy vacay pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
Yeah well it was good while it lasted.... :)

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 718
  • half.jpg
    half.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 704
  • me-sunset.jpg
    me-sunset.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 663
Isn't it amazing how fast vacation time goes?! Something just doesn't seem right but it does go super fast. Glad you had a good time.

Looks wonderful, love the new sig pic. Wasn't the same without you in the can!

Thanks Kat...glad somebody missed me.....the seegar pic was totally a surprise...did not know the husband was taking it...only chic in the bar smokin one....bartender went Pfft under his breath when I was lightin it...like "ya right like she's really gonna smoke that sucker"....proved that mutha wrong.... :p

Looks like a good time, Gamma !!!!!

Short hair rules ;-)

Ooooh that looks so good right about now. Beautiful water. Is that the Caribbean?

outstanding!

Sorry it's over, glad you are back.

pen

To answer begreen's question....that is the caribbean
The water in the pics is surrounding Half Moon Cay, an uninhabited private island that is home for stingrays..(you can see them in the water as the tender was taking us over to the island.)...it was also a favorite place for pirates long ago...they say..

Love that beautiful blue color of the water . . . just so different from the black-blue color of the ocean up here in Maine . . . and a bit warmer in temp compared to the water up here.

I dunno, I see no pirates wearing v string bikini.....definitely not the Caribbean, there's pirates everywhere down there, should be able to see at least one in those pics....I'm thinking these are stock photos from picture frames.

It was very inconsiderate of somebody to jump into the frame of your last picture also.

(what kind of ceegar? I am a conisewer.)

Yeah Jagsy....the nerve of that chickie jumpin in front of me camera...like she thinks she is somethin special.....the seegar I believe that night was a Montecristo No 2....(I sampled different ones each night)...they had a seegar menu in the bar and I was very excited to try different ones....that one from what I remember was very good...very good indeed.... %-P I was tired that night but once I fired her up....ya know what I mean....got my second wind....

For our extra special 25th anniversary, we spent the big bucks going to Club Meds luxury property in San Salvador (a little east of there).....

It was Feb and a giant weather system parked itself over the east coast - from the bahamas to maine!

It was cold (high of 65 or so) and windy (35 kts!) all week.....could not spend any time on the beach, etc.....to top that off, the seas were so rough that they could not resupply the island, so LP ran out...no hot showers the last two days!

Since then we try to schedule our vacations right beforehand so that we don't run into that again! I recently met a diving instruction in FLL airport and she works there - told me never to come in Jan or Feb!

It looks like you had good weather. We have great weather here - for plants. My hope is that it will stop raining by the end of the month and then we can have a glorious and extended summer.

Half Moon cay can be rented out for the low low price of $75,000 for 10 days...not included are food..drinks and guides....It can accommodate 10 people.....anyone wanna chip in???? 9 people needed..

GAMMA RAY said:
Yeah well it was good while it lasted.... :)

Gamma Ray it looks like you had a great time, think that boat wOOd fit in the brook!

GIBIR

Can't believe there are still bars that you can smoke in. Hasn't been allowed here in NY for years. Sure glad I quit. Smoking is such a hassle now. I think and occasional good cigar would be nice though.

Flatbed....I was surprised as well about the smoking....there were a limited amount of areas to smoke...we were in the cigar bar....the other bars on the ship did not allow smoking....good thing you quit....don't know how some people afford it....I have cigars once in a while but quit regular cigs 11 years ago..

I hear you. The last I saw was, I think, $14.00 in NYC! That is crazy!!! I will admit that I still miss my smokes.

I'm not a gamblin girl loon.....but I did score a new silver trollbead bracelet.... ;-) that I did not need....

Status
Not open for further replies.