put in a new stove today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bholler

Chimney sweep
Staff member
Jan 14, 2014
central pa
I just put a regency 3100 in my basement today and so far really happy puts out allot more heat than the cawley. I will hopefully get a chimney in for the cawley on the first floor in a year or so. It is a really pretty stove it was a shame to have it hidden in the basement. The regency is not bad looking either but its nothing special

Nice. That's similar to my stove I think? Size wise and whatnot? A very capable looking stove if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Congratulations. I know you've been itching to try out a modern stove. Now all we need is winter.

Congratulations. I know you've been itching to try out a modern stove. Now all we need is winter.
we replaced it with another stove so i got it and rebuilt it for not much money at all so i figured it was worth a try. But now i am learning another stove which is a pita

Don't worry Jags, we're having a week of warm weather here now. Stove has been idle for a few days now. We'll be sending the warmth east soon.

And the rain that is coming along with it?
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...2.45984578599968&site=all&smap=1#.VmXkk-MrL_R
Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 11.57.27 AM.png

Oh and i have to cut down all my damn wood. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.