Put up your Fishing pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, 3 per year- 40-60" to fork of tail slot fish.
the one i'm holding was 59.75" and the only one i've kept in 2 years...
Yup, It's getting harder and harder to find one to keep. The few legals I've caught on the Columbia Bar when we lived in Long Beach I've given to a Coast Guard buddy for his family when I was in the CG Auxiliary at Cape Disappointment (after retirement). We were allowed to fish while on patrols.

Last edited:
Cheater!

Yup, It's getting harder and harder to find one to keep. The few legals I've caught on the Columbia Bar when we lived in Long Beach I've given to a Coast Guard buddy for his family when I was in the CG Auxiliary at Cape Disappointment (after retirement). We were allowed to fish while on patrols.

keepers are not hard to find here, i've released 3 dozen slot fish in the last 2 seasons...

Bass opener for us up in southern Ontario this weekend!
image.jpeg

Reactions: BigFir and Knots
A couple fatties from this spring. What sucks about releasing all your fish, is I never get pics of myself for some reason.......
002.jpg 052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna ask if you were from out west just by the look of those fish!!!
Haha, what are you implying? That we are all fat hippies that love trees and water? lol

Haha, what are you implying? That we are all fat hippies that love trees and water? lol
Lol hey I wish I could be there. Ontario is getting pretty ridiculous with debts and policies. Electricity costs are through the roof here!

Nothing in his stomach and still 5 pounds. Ho hum elsewhere - but pretty good for Maine. Topwater makes it a bonus…
IMG_0859.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.