PYROMASTER 6" Round Steel Wire Chimney Brush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre902

Dec 23, 2009
Wiscasset, Maine
Anyone ever have any experience with this brush? You can buy it on Ebay for $13.00. Looks like decent quality, but it is very cheap which makes me wonder if it is quality enough to do the job.

Not all that cheap. I bought Rutland at HD for $16. It is still $16 there.

No experience with the PYROMASTER though.

I doubt you'll find many that won't do the job. $13 is a good price for sure.

Anyone ever have any experience with this brush? You can buy it on Ebay for $13.00. Looks like decent quality, but it is very cheap which makes me wonder if it is quality enough to do the job.

I have a 6" round poly and steel, and an 8" square steel. All cost less than that at Menards. I don't think the unit at which you are looking is overly cheap, or should cause you any alarm about potential lack of quality.

Yes, I have a 6" steel liner. I was under the assumption that a steel brush would be used on it, but I will now look at poly brushes also.

Status
Not open for further replies.