quad 1200cb will not shut down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thechopper

Nov 4, 2008
eastern ny
i have two quad 1200 cb one is a year old the other one is nine years old. The nine year old one is in my basement i noticed that almost all the pellets were in the hopper and ash pan without the thermosat being turned on. I cleaned everything up and she stated right up.WHEN i went to lower the themosat she would not shut down.I disconected the thermosat and it still would not shut down. I empted all the pellets and it shut down. What i did notice is that the augger keeps running it only gos off by unplugging the stove.Help does any one know if this is a control box issue. Easy to replace but expensive.I want to be sure before i order it Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.