Quad 7100FP Timer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TunripTruck

Greetings All,

This is my first post here. I have a 7100FP installed new in 2009. It works very well and does a good job heating a large house.

In the its first season, the setscrew that attaches the ACC mechanism to the timer shaft loosened, resulting in the linkage falling off the timer shaft and laying in the bottom of the box.

Four years later, I finally got around to putting it back together. After reassembly, I find that the timer winds when sliding the ACC level all the way to the right. However, the timer will not move the mechanism back to the left as it used to. Thinking that the timer may need some pre-winding, I took it back apart, would the timer a half-turn and reassembled. Still no luck.

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.