Quad Comb Fan Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
The darn thunder woke me up from my summer slumber, thought I'd get some fall prep done before I eat and hit the rack again. So my PM's are pretty much wiped, and my memory is shot. Who's the guy that sold me the quad castile comb fan last winter? I need that and a burn pot, can you please PM me? How the rest of you hoodlums been? Staying out of trouble? ;)

I can see where this is going, should have known better! ;lol

Yep.... Always misbehaving. ;)

Was it a dealer?

Search "a better built combustion blower for your Quad".

I bought one of those for a back up. Its a Rotom motor. I put it in the season before last for about a week or two. Worked as advertised. Took it out and now on the shelf as a spare.....

Yep.... Always misbehaving. ;)

Was it a dealer?

Search "a better built combustion blower for your Quad".

I bought one of those for a back up. Its a Rotom motor. I put it in the season before last for about a week or two. Worked as advertised. Took it out and now on the shelf as a spare.....

Jeez Dex, I posted twice on that thread and forgot! ;em That one is a sleeve bearing me thinks, just quite convinced it would make it that long that way I burn?

It was a dealer out East, OEM for around $180, it was a good fan at a good price.

Reactions: DexterDay
Jeez Dex, I posted twice on that thread and forgot! ;em That one is a sleeve bearing me thinks, just quite convinced it would make it that long that way I burn?

It was a dealer out East, OEM for around $180, it was a good fan at a good price.

I think I found it gang, guess if you look that works good, huh? It was stoveguy13 me thinks?

Reactions: DexterDay
'bout time you learned to use the search feature OM. Expecting the rest of us senile old folk to remember what you did last season is asking a lot :p

I'll throw my hello's your way too, Czech. I should really put a spare one of those on the shelf too, since I have two Quads........ or is it 4 Duo's??

Status
Not open for further replies.