Quad MT Vernon T'stat programming question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlyMan

Jun 7, 2011
Scarborough, Maine
Hi All -

I've been using her on auto and adjusting the comfort level manually. Today, I thought I'd use the program function to have the stove go to certain temps at certain times of the day. I chose "full week" mode and programmed the unit to go to 71 at 5pm. However, it's past 5pm and the unit is ignoring its new preset. The manual doesn't go into programming at all (unless I'm blind). Any help here would be appreciated.

EarlyMan

If that's your picture in the avatar, I think you better call the dealer.

Tom C.

silverfox103 said:

Tom C.

LOL! Wish I could help early man. I have nothing of value to add, that was just funny!

silverfox103 said:

Tom C.

Wow, when I checked the thread and saw that there were 2 responses, I thought someone actually had something useful to say... :smirk: Oh, and by the way Mama always sed thet I wuz the "pick of the litter" :)

EarlyMan

Status
Not open for further replies.