Quad pellet stove guts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moralleper

Aug 24, 2006
Kalama, WA
Does anybody know or heard if Quad is planning to roll out the new AE model insides for the castile and santa fe?

catille is on the books for the 2007-2008 season, i have no idea about the sante fe, since they have the same guts i would guess its not to far behind.

Thanks for the info. I do not know how you guys know all of this stuff.

your opinion? would you wait for the new insides or get a deal on the old insides?

If your in the market in a few years, then wait. If you want one this season or next, then i would go with the old one. They have had the time to get the kinks worked out. The GOLDEN RULE of pellet stoves is to never buy a new model untill its been out for 2 seasons, or you risk becoming the companies r&d department.

Mountain guy... thats starting gel not styling gel!! Your engulfed!! Ha

LMAO, i have to keep warm somehow up here in these hills. I wish i could melt my drivway, right now it has a 31" base, its like driving off a elevated walkway to get to the street.

Go to iburncorn.com and in the forums section you can read about specific stoves. The Mt. Vernon has had alot of problems. You can hear about people putting in numerous computer boards and firmware. Sounds like they have the bugs worked out.

MountainStoveGuy said:
If your in the market in a few years, then wait. If you want one this season or next, then i would go with the old one. They have had the time to get the kinks worked out. The GOLDEN RULE of pellet stoves is to never buy a new model untill its been out for 2 seasons, or you risk becoming the companies r&d department.

sound advice, as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.