Quad Santa Fe - How to remove lower right side panel to access room blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek

Minister of Fire
Feb 28, 2008
Central CT
Want to clean room blower with a brush, side panel to the right side bottom seems easy with no screws but want to be sure I don't break it.

One nut on the back and the panel slides out. Easy peasy.

i got it, no nuts but you bend it a bit so the notches to the back release and then the front releases.

I'm surprised how clean is the room blower, not even 1 lint, just a very little dust but no build up at all.
Has that been your experience?

Mines been used less than a year and I have two cats. Pretty much zero buildup too.

I finally cleaned mine this year after 2.5 years of burns...or about 12 tons or so...mine was dirty. I don't think it's something you have to do every year.. maybe every other.

Status
Not open for further replies.