Quadra Fire 1000 Convection Blower Runs in a 5 second ON, OFF cycle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bareturtle

Dec 15, 2010
Northern Michigan
I have a Quadra Fire 1000 that recently started switching the convection blower on for 5-7 seconds, then off for 5-7 seconds, and repeating into oblivion. I read the manual and determined that my problem is snap disc #1. Then I came to this site and found this post:

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/28716/

I could order and replace snap disc #1, but now I'm not convinced that this is the problem.

I have cleaned the stove, cleaned the exhaust, played with the pellet flow & air flow. The flame is consistently burning at the proper height. Does anyone out there know what my problem might be?? It has been VERY COLD the last week or so, and any advice would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.