1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Quadra fire 1200 exhaust fan will not shut off

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jackattac, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackattac

jackattac New Member

Loc:
    WA
    My pellet stove is about 10 yrs old. Plugged it in this year and the exhaust fan will not shut off. Also, when I started it there is a clicking sound coming from the control box after it heats up and it seems to feed continiusly.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. djarseneault

djarseneault Member

Loc:
    Eastern Connecticut
    Sounds like your control box is fried.
  3. R&D Guy

R&D Guy New Member

Agreed, I'd get on the horn with Quad ASAP and see if they have a replacement for one that old. I say ASAP because I understand they are having problems with one of their pellet lines out in the field and their customer service is so backed up they are only taking names and numbers right now with a promise to call back in a few days.
  4. djarseneault

djarseneault Member

Loc:
    Eastern Connecticut
    Since the CB 1200 s are still in production, the parts are available, and any worthwile dealer should have the control board in stock. All of their 3speed stoves use the same control board. It has a numbered dial on it to set it for the stove it is installed in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.