Quadrafire 2700 Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velvetfoot

Minister of Fire
Dec 5, 2005
Sand Lake, NY
Not fancy, but good enough for us.

Attachments

• P4250124.JPG
    P4250124.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,568
looking good! the tile work is nice. I forget what the 2700 looks like with a gold trim hardware. All mine go out nickle. Very clean install. good job.

Thanks. This modest installation pales in comparison to most I've seen on here though. There is one with the humongus Quad fireplace/stove that has rock going all the way to the ceiling: awesome.

Alas, I did not put the gold trim on the outside. I don't think that will be possible 'cause the tile abuts the steel surround. I'm not sure it would look that good anyway. I was ambivalent about the gold outside trim on the 2100i I used to have and wound up never installing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.