Quadrafire Castile in Kitchen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgambuzza

Mar 12, 2006
Syracuse, NY
Our kitchen was always the coldest room in our drafty old house. We both liked the size and design of the Castile, but my wife hated the black finish. After months of disappointed searching, we found a hearth shop that had a Creme Castile that a customer ordered but never paid. I bought it immediately and brought it home! This unit works very well and we have experimented with mixing corn with pellets - successfully. We're finally able to enjoy the kitchen, and with our house being so drafty carries the residual heat upstairs. I know it is rare for husband and wife to agree on a stove - but the Quad Castile with its ease of use fit the bill perfectly.

Attachments

• CastileKitch.jpg
    CastileKitch.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 950
closeup of stove in kitchen

Attachments

• Castile.jpg
    Castile.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 811
Nice stove and nice kitchen too. I take it there is a fair amount of baking going on there...got the girlfriend one of those stand mixers last year and she loves it.

Nice looking stove,goes great with the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.