QuadraFire Mt Vernon Help Please!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psuwiggs

Oct 20, 2013
PA
My QuadraFire Mt Vernon exhaust fan will not shut off ever, unless you unplug the stove. I don't think it is the fan itself because that was replaced because of a bad bearing. Even before I replaced the whole fan I was having this issue. Any suggestions?

Is it still under warranty? Sounds like it could be a motherboard issue.

Yea, unfortunately that's what I am talking about. I have attached a Quadrafire troubleshooting manual for you to check out, it may help diagnose it.

Attachments

• Quad MtVernon -AE Trouble Shooting MANUAL.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 229
what mt vernon is it ?

Stoveguy not sure what you mean. It's not the AE if that's what you're asking.

I put a new control box in and it did not fix the problem.....

how long do you let the blower run for it will run for 15-20 minutes every time you lose power to the stove if the what setting did you put the control board on i think it comes on test mode from the factory you need to adjust it,

Hmmm.... didn't know it did that when you lose power. I'm letting it go through a "cycle" as I type this. I set the control board to the "mt Vernon" setting. Turning the knob to 1 with a screw driver.

let us know if it shuts off after 20 minutes

good!

Status
Not open for further replies.