Quadrafire Pellet Airflow and Baffle Upgrade

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a new part listed with HHT but I can not find much on it.

Eric

It is something that we got from HHT that is supposed to rectify "issues" (they didn't say what, when or where) that the older style of baffle would sometimes cause. Other than that I am afraid I don't have much specific information past that about it as we haven't put any in either.

It is something that we got from HHT that is supposed to rectify "issues" (they didn't say what, when or where) that the older style of baffle would sometimes cause. Other than that I am afraid I don't have much specific information past that about it as we haven't put any in either.
Yeah, rectify issue they had with it costing too much for the other one. I bet ya this one's cheaper to make;)

$143 times 2 for me???? That's over a ton of pellets for what???? I think not until I see that the upside is to them. If it's that expensive and necessary then why not do a recall and replace???

Status
Not open for further replies.