Quadrafire Voyageur Grand woodstove insert ACC problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Tamale

Jan 12, 2015
Chester,VA
I've had this stove for a year but am essentially using it this year for the first time.
The ACC knob got jammed up so that it couldn't be operated. The service Rep replaced the ACC unit about 6 weeks ago. Now the problem has returned. Anyone else have this issue? Rep says our's is the only one he has ever seen go bad and is incredulous that it could be bad again. How could I improperly operate a device that only gets pushed in and pulled out? And no, it hasn't been stepped on or otherwise bent. I'm not the man of steel, else I would be able to operate the dang thing. My wife, BTW, can't operate it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.