Quality pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I burned the cornith pellets two seasons ago. They were ok but had alot of ash. So far the energex pellets seam to burn the best. Unfortunatly we don't get a big selection of pellets to pick from. I would love to try some of the pellets offered in southern new england. Thanks for the reply.

Cubex- Rocky's Stove Shoppe in Augusta

How do the cubex burn. Little ash, lots of ash. Do the burn hot. Did you find many clinkers through out the heating season. Thanks for your post.

I have only burned 6 bags, but the ash is very little compared to the Energex and Northeast Pellets that I also burned. Great heat, but very pricey $300 per ton. Not worth it in my opinion, I will try to secure more Energex as long as the price is around $250. Cubex IMO is a quality pellet compares favorably to some Lignetics that I also tried.

Thanks Utilitrack. In the Bangor area Energex are going for $289 or $319 delivered though Dysarts Truck Stop. Were are the Energex selling for $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.