quardra fire sante fe problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnagobacktopropane

Hearth Supporter
Jan 12, 2010
western ny
just got 2 year old santafe used installed in my house ran over 1 ton pellets, ran great never had to turn my furnace on, then it got really cold out, out of no were noticed my fire pot overfull and still burning, and thier was little fire but lots of pellets still feeding, cleaned out, restarted now it would run then would stop feeding pellets, it would go out after 5 min of start up, cleaned out behind of bricks, it was the vacuum switch causing that issue, but now, on cold nights it will run and it will still overfill the firepot after like 5 hours of running, i had adjusted the the feed adjuster multiple times and now it is all the way restricted, and still overfilling the firepot, i am totally lost with this, maybe someone has had this issue before and its a quik fix before i call out a tech and hand over my paycheck to them thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.