Question about power to a outdoor wood boiler Is there

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chippewa

Jan 26, 2015
Maine
I have a wood doctor and swapped out the blower on it. When wiring it up, I apparently hooked up the wrong wires. When I flipped the switch, I lost all power to the boiler. Is the a fuse somewhere I may have blown? The brakers In my house are all fine.

Just noticed my furnace inside also stopped working.

Last edited:
I can't help you on the question of the boiler but I would be searching for a manual if I didn't have one. Have you disconnected and/or secured live wires? May want to try the breaker that powers the inside furnace ... is one fed off the other?

Yeah, been a lot of years since the outdoor boiler. I think the only thing that required power on ours was a draft on the door. Circulating pump was on another line under the house...

It sounds like a breaker to me. Speaking for myself, it's hard to see whether one's tripped without my glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.