Question for the Oslo owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepinto65

Minister of Fire
Nov 5, 2008
Webster, MA
I have been finding that when I load my stove up I tend to get a front-to-back burn and am wondering if this is normal or is it a once in-a-while occurrence? Pretty cool to have logs in the front reduced to coals and have the secondarys re-light when the back logs take off 3 hours into the burn cycle.

I would supposed that its because the primary air intake is located in front. think that might be it? I never paid much attention to it myself

could be...just trying to understand the ins and outs better!

Ive come to the conclusion that even my wife could run that stove, thats the nice thing about it. good luck. DO use dry wood it wont work with a darn if you donr, but Im sure you allready know that

Status
Not open for further replies.