Question on RK-2001UA control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbsdolmar

Sep 15, 2009
Central Pa
Has anybody came off the #1 and #2 connections to an oil or gas boiler to an alarm such as a bell or something to sound if your fuel light came on? Are these terminals N/O or do they have 12 volts or is that the UM-1 module that is 12 volt? If it's a N/O then you could hook up an alarm or bell to ring if your fuel light comes on. Just wondering if anyone has done this.

As I recall the manual says it can be done, but I forget the details... Do you have the manual for the controller? If not, do a search on "RK-2001UA control" and at least one of the threads that show up will have a link to the manual - I know I pointed someone at it quite recently...

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.