QUESTION

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod Reynolds

Mar 4, 2013
I just bought a new Baby Magnum pellet stove and I think i have been using the wrong burn pot. I have two of them which one is the wood pellet burn pot. One has more hole all over and the other has the holes closer to the botton of the pot. I think I might be using the wrong one.

Also does anyone know the pin settings on the control board for the auger duration? I know there is 4 pins I just dont now what pins should be covered.

The burn pot with holes just in bottom is the pellet pot. The other is for corn and perhaps other biomass.

Do a search on the board for the pin location. Pin location will be determined by what fuel you're burning. I will try to look at mine tomorrow and see where I have the jumper for pellets.

Can't help ya but, a more relevant title for this thread and any future
threads will help bring in more help for your questions. Good luck.

The burn pot with holes just in bottom is the pellet pot. The other is for corn and perhaps other biomass.

Do a search on the board for the pin location. Pin location will be determined by what fuel you're burning. I will try to look at mine tomorrow and see where I have the jumper for pellets.

For reference. Here is his Original thread. https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/new-to-the-pellet-stove-world.106996/

Jarrod, this is another member that has benefited greatly from adding more air. He was actually one the first, but many Baby owners that has had there eyes opened to how bad the Baby is in stock form.

I have worked extensively on this model. Lots of trial and error to get it right.

Jrsdws, any help, pics, advice, tips, would help..

Jarrod, please take some time and do a search above. It only takes a little while to read a couple threads. Look for threads with the author of Jrsdws, Barnyard840x, and some of Don2222's .

Status
Not open for further replies.