Questions on wood pellets.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pelletdude said:
pelletizer said:
Currently burning these and no issues here, not as much heat as Green team or the super heat output of Somersets..

Don't you just love the Somersets.

Somersets are great and are best for when it is right in the middle of winter freezing....
Will toast ya right out of the house!

Another vote for the Somerset. Easily made my top ten list! Just can't find them close enough. But I will keep looking for them!

jtakeman are you the one who posted all the pics of ash in canning jars? I was showing my daughter that the other night.
If so you should put a link in your write up...

Yes, It was me. I kind of found a new hobby. I was just trying to show that not all pellet are created equal! They are not all the same, Like some of the bigbox sales people think. I would put links in my signiture, But I rather not draw any more attention. Do a search on pellet reviews here. They should come up. If not send me a PM, I send you some links.

That is a great hobby and great ref tool for people who burm pellets.
I will send a PM thx

Status
Not open for further replies.