Quick Thanks To All

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenwing

Feeling the Heat
Feb 11, 2012
Northern Maryland
I do not post much, as I have had alot of problems with getting my pellet stove setup, but I think I finally may be there. Anyway I mostly read the forum everyday, but have not been around all summer do to health problems. I see the traffic is picking up here more and more everyday, and want to thank you guys for all the help you provide everyone on this forum. This place is a wealth of information. On a side note I also love the comedy, Thanks smoke show, and Dexter.

Time to sit back grab a beer, and watch the comedy begin, no seriously thanks again to all you guys I have seen so many people receive help here, and save so much money including myself. I guess thats why the pigs collect there dues.:cool:

Reactions: DexterDay
Time to sit back grab a beer, and watch the comedy begin, no seriously thanks again to all you guys I have seen so many people receive help here, and save so much money including myself. I guess thats why the pigs collect there dues.:cool:

Just wait till Johnnycomelately comes back!!!

You'll be laughing so hard, that you may pee a little bit ;)

Feels good to be appreciated... :p

Not gonna lie... I got a lil emotional when I read that last sentence. :)

Brokenwing - I hope you issues of Smoke smell are gone this year. You have one of the best stoves on the market and should treat you well for years.

Hope your feelin better.

Reactions: smoke show
Just wait till Johnnycomelately comes back!!!

You'll be laughing so hard, that you may pee a little bit ;)

Not gonna lie... I got a lil emotional when I read that last sentence. :)

Brokenwing - I hope you issues of Smoke smell are gone this year. You have one of the best stoves on the market and should treat you well for years.

Hope your feelin better.
Dexter Selkirk manufactured all new pipe for me, and so we just got it replaced, and I did some caulking around the thimble, so In the next few days I am gonna fire it up and see what happens, crossing my fingers no smoke smell cause i want to burn that stove all winter long.

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.