Quite possilbly the coolest hot tub ever

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty neat :)

Although I am reminded of the teacup ride at Disney ;-)

What's with the canoe? Why don't they just paddle the hot tub to wherever they're going? Probably it would already be at least partially full of water when they got there, thus saving some set-up time. Rick

BIG money - think they are around 6k

Reminds me of the Max Fleitcher cannibal cauldrons. Looks like technology has made life easier for headhunters. :coolcheese:

In the bottom pics, is that a wok sitting in the coil? That could be quite the party trick. Cooking dinner and heating the hot tub at the same time.

Matt

I owned and enjoyed a couple of hot tubs over the years. Somehow, jumping out of the tub to tend the fire (which seems to just shed all its coals & ash out the bottom) or a sizzling wok just doesn't quite fit comfortably into my memory of how I experienced sitting and soaking and enjoying some wine and friends. Needs a staff to tend to it, I think. And maybe a fire extinguisher handy, depending on what's beneath the heating coil/"firebox". Rick

good dry wood should produce little to no smoke!

I was kinda wondering who lugged all the water up to the top of the mountain in the first picture?? But then again we can't quite see the water there can we...

LOL :). I love it, sanitary leaves and all. Sure glad they kept some clothes on.

Geez I'm not that resourceful.

But now i am looking for the cast iron tub. My first thought was to plant flowers and put it on the front lawn, but now i can see a much better use for it. Actually , plant the flowers in the spring...clean out in November....and let it snow baby!! Getting the most use for the buck. Cool...wont my neighbors be proud!!! Of course I'll be a single guy pretty quickly.... :long:

just a hot TUB.

No water jets. That is the best part other than the other 4-5 naked girls in there with me. Then again I am just 5' 02" and 305 lbs.

Eric

Geez, it's like cleaning out a water tub for the ponies, minus the heat %-P

flyingcow said:
Geez I'm not that resourceful.

But now i am looking for the cast iron tub. My first thought was to plant flowers and put it on the front lawn, but now i can see a much better use for it. Actually , plant the flowers in the spring...clean out in November....and let it snow baby!! Getting the most use for the buck. Cool...wont my neighbors be proud!!! Of course I'll be a single guy pretty quickly.... :long:

:) i'm gonna put mine in the back yard and make a stand so i can keep the fire going

I'm sure Jags can have that arranged. While at it he'll make it mobile so that it can sidle up to the bar when replenishments are needed.

dang.. I so invented that in my head a couple years ago, but the fire was a bit further away and actually sat on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.