rainbow on the mountain

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScotO

Was out back splitting and stacking this evening when a storm rolled in just north of us. Wife hollered out the back window that there was a double rainbow on the mountain. Ran out front just in time to snap a pic....... 2012-05-22_20-16-37_461.jpg

Nice pic Scotty.....

Here is one from a couple weeks ago. It was a double, but the 2nd was very faint and about gone when I took the pic. The main rainbow was about as full as I have seen in awhile. . .

Mother Nature can be a Bi+¢# sometimes. But other times she gives us something beautiful to share ;)

Attachments

• 2012-03-19_19-07-10_956.jpg
    2012-03-19_19-07-10_956.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Eatonpcat and ScotO
Hearth.com legend has it that at the end of every rainbow is a 3-cord stack of well seasoned oak. black locust, white ash, beech and sugar maple . . . and a leprechaun looking a lot like Backwoods Savage. ;) :)

Cool Scotty. I don't see that very often. Thanks for the pic.

Reactions: ScotO
Hearth.com legend has it that at the end of every rainbow is a 3-cord stack of well seasoned oak. black locust, white ash, beech and sugar maple . . . and a leprechaun looking a lot like Backwoods Savage. ;) :)

:eek:

I will never disagree...But I just attended an end of the Rainbow party and the parting gift was all the Somerset wood pellets you could take with you!

Reactions: DexterDay
A double rainbow behind my FIL's property...

arc en ciel 10_a.JPG

KaptJaq

Status
Not open for further replies.