Rainy june in the east!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer rain in the winter, in the form of snow:cool:............

Reactions: ScotO
Glad I did my wood harvesting yesterday,, this rain is depressing.. Got the Fireview going to take the dampness out,,, feels good.. Yup , burning in June...a first for me...

SE and NE parts of the state had low rain levels in April and most of May with low surface water levels
Until this week I've been garden watering which is rather abnormal for Spring.
Prefer not to have rain on the weekend and just at night would be nice too.

We've had the hottest spring I ever remember. Been in the upper 80's, low 90's more than I care for in the spring. Normals are 60's. Had several tornadoes day after Memorial day and has been cool and wet since. The day the tornadoes came through we got 6" of rain in 4 hours. Been rainin ever since.

really putting a damper on my scrounging and stacking!

Sounds like you are getting what we had last year, Juneary weather. I agree, it does suck. We are the opposite this year. No rain for a couple weeks at a time and temps in the 70s. It's a nice change.

Been raining here since late April. Been waiting seven weeks as of today to get the roof replaced. Gonna try next week but rain is forecast for the first part of the week. :mad:

More of a drizzle all day today, it looks like we'll receive less rain today then they called for.

Flicked the gas boiler back on this evening. It is just not right. I am resisting lighting the stove, but I may get overruled.

Ironically here in the damp PNW, we are dry. No rain in the forcast for at least a week here and none since a week ago.

Mostly missed me again. Storm total .51 inches. Only 5.75 since January 1. All the precipitation seems to go North, South, East, or west of me. Then again partially my fault. Hearing all the rain I decided to throw grass seed.

We got close to 3 inches Friday. All my uncovered wood is almost dry again. Not seasoned.. just dry.

move out to Denver....supposed to be in the upper 90's all week!
Crazy chit......

Status
Not open for further replies.