Rais Bora Firebox and Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abata15

Jan 30, 2008
North-Central NJ
My wife and I just purchased a Rais Bora woodburning stove that has been stored in a warehouse for the past several years. We are unsure of where some of the parts go that came with it or whether all of the parts have been included. An owner's manual didn't come with the unit and the owner's manual we found on the Rais website doesn't seem to have a parts list or show how they are supposed to be mounted. We're also not sure what the firebox should look like - how the loose parts on top are supposed to fit.

I attached a picture of the parts in question.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Alan

Attachments

• Rais_Bora_Parts.jpg
    Rais_Bora_Parts.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 229
Hi:

In the manual I found, those parts seem to be the baffle plate assembly. There are diagrams and instructions for putting it in place. I hope you'll be able to follow the instructions/diagrams--they are a little small.

Go here:
http://woodlandstoves.com/product.asp?Product_Id=27227&d_Id=7948&l1=7857&l2=7858
at the bottom of the page, click on manual, and go to page 6.

The first page of the manual has a US phone number--don't be afraid to call and see what kind of support they can give you.

Good luck!

Annette,

Thanks very much for your post! The manual you found is better than the one I had found. I will follow the directions and see if I can put the baffle plate assembly in place. I appreciate your quick response and for pointing me to the better manual!

Alan

I'm glad I could help--plus it's good to keep my googling skills sharp! It looks like a neat stove--be sure to post your thoughts once it's up and running. And of course, come back here if you have questions about hooking it up, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.