Random pics. Why not.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get a tattoo of 2 "foo creatures", also called "foo lions" and a mess of other names. Anyway, they look vaguely like my dogs (shih tzu means "lion dog"), and I want my dogs' faces on them, so I got the riled up and took photos.

Action shot:

183957_1924262628094_1287984025_31732734_7474384_n.jpg

Attacking a ball (foo lions are often depicted with a ball, and Shamus loves his)

253239_1924262268085_1287984025_31732732_5643264_n.jpg

mid-fight- notice that they've found a paper towel to shred. This is their one bad habit, and I get a laugh out of it so what the heck.
284063_1924262828099_1287984025_31732735_936476_n.jpg

This is Darth Cheney. Needs a little finishing touch. Next one will be a cookie jar.
283177_222689471109551_108145139230652_687077_1547511_n.jpg

I laugh every time I see this photo I took in the grocery store frozen food aisle:
189938_1649834407560_1287984025_31421731_1806456_n.jpg

i like Goya Champangne Cola....i dont know what it taste like, but its tasty, and thats what so magical about it. I like that "action shot" numero uno...hard to tell who is trying to take the toy from who.
I have also been known to chew up a perfectly good paper towel.

Chloe does the head shake thing and growls- if seeing her do that doesn't make you laugh then you are probably not to be trusted. Shamus doesn't tug of war so much any more- he's just too gentle. He will play keep away though, and seems to like being bashed in the head with toys.

ah, dogs. we have cats. not so much for the playing. they do fight over the opportunity to sit on my lap (boggles the wife's mind, as I'm not a cat person, dont feed them, and generally dont do anything to make them like me). Its funny to see them sit on top of each other trying to get the most stabile position. They never ever sit on my wife's lap and she's super nice to them. I dont get it. The only games I play with them are "I'm eating your leg" (this is the one where you grab their leg and chew on it) and "why are you hitting yourself" (this is the one where you grab the front paw and hit them in their own faces). They seem pretty neutral about these games. Dags are way more fun.

I'm not a cat person either but the one cat we now have always makes me her best friend and it seems anytime we visit somebody with a cat they come to me right away. Must be some kind of feline conspiracy to make coverts to cat people? :)

speaking of random pics and "pressure washing"...
here is Freeway after he did his own "pressure washing"......he took a bath in his water dish.....
Ain't he cute....(I can see BB now rollin those eyes) :lol:

Attachments

• fway shower.jpg
    fway shower.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 798
looks more like he's been bathing in Jack Daniels.

Adios Pantalones said:
When Chloe was a pup she would dig in her water dish and looked like a drowned rat. She would also dig in her food dish- we think she was digging for food.

I know what you mean....Freeway "digs" in everything and anything :red: ....think they call it "foraging"
you should see what he does to a paper towel roll....That ticks off my husband when he sees Fway digging through one of those....he will say..."Oh we are out of paper towels....what is "He" doin with one then? They cost money ya know...." >:-( :lol:

Adios Pantalones said:
HA! What'd you put on the poor thing's nose? Looks like a sweet heart

I believe it was frosting.

This is Jake diligently holding down the carpet, as per usual. The epitome of an ol' yeller dog. He's sporting his late summer haircut. We shave him down in March and July. Keeps the dog cool and the shedding tolerable.

My wife wanted a nice compact lab. We ended up with 85lbs (and still growing....he's not yet 2 years old) of solid muscle and pure energy. His tail should require a permit...it is deadly to small children and anything on the coffee table.

Attachments

• jake.jpg
    jake.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 786
lukem said:
His tail should require a permit...it is deadly to small children and anything on the coffee table.

That scares me Lukem for some strange reason..... :lol:
Jagsy puttin frosting on the ole dogs nose...now ain't that cute....
You guys know we are drivin BB crazy with our pet pics now...doncha ya? :lol:

Post on brothas!!!

GAMMA RAY said:
lukem said:
His tail should require a permit...it is deadly to small children and anything on the coffee table.

That scares me Lukem for some strange reason..... :lol:
Jagsy puttin frosting on the ole dogs nose...now ain't that cute....
You guys know we are drivin BB crazy with our pet pics now...doncha ya? :lol:

Post on brothas!!!

I call his tail the 50 Cal...like the gun. It has about the same knockdown power and has that steady thumping rhythm when he gets excited.

Remember when you were a kid and you knew that you should not let you arm hang over the side of the bed or the monsters under the bed would grab it. Well these are the monsters.

Attachments

• monster 1.jpg
    monster 1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 661
here's one from the grocery store

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    88.3 KB · Views: 360
BXpellet said:
here's one from the grocery store
:lol: :lol: :zip:

A "standard evening" on the Lazy Boy.

Attachments

• Shop and saw 013.jpg
    Shop and saw 013.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 338
One of my chickens when she was a couple of months old......

39daysold.jpg

woodchip said:
One of my chickens when she was a couple of months old......

39daysold.jpg

Wow what a great pic woodchip.....did not realize that a chicken would sit on your shoulder like that...did she ever "peck" or bite you when she was sitting there? My parrot likes to sit on my shoulder....a lil too much....I can't get him off sometimes....but your chicken is a lot bigger than my parrot....I bet a bite from her would not really "tickle" eh?
(BTW....I dig the hat ;-) )

GAMMA RAY said:
[did she ever "peck" or bite you when she was sitting there?

Nearly lost my eye a moment after the piccy was taken....... ;-)

I just spent the last few days organizing many years worth of pics. Lots of great stuff, but here's me and half of my brothers with this brakeless beast we built for flying down the steep hill. You had to make a sharp turn at the bottom or you would run into a house :shut:

Attachments

• Rob.jpg
    Rob.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 273
Now look past the smiling girl to check out the state-of-the-art music system. Many a Glen Campbell song wound through those reels. I used to love to play around with all of the levers and buttons (When my father was not home of course). Just like kids and ipods today :p

p.s. Just for you BB, my ole beloved setter is also in this pic.

Attachments

• kat.jpg
    kat.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 264
Status
Not open for further replies.