Rangeley Wintergrill

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was it . . . video has been pulled.

Personally I'm a little peeved at Backwoods ;) . . . ever since he showed us that rib eye in his woodstove I've been on a rib eye/chuck eye kick . . . cooked up another two rib eyes a few days ago . . . and I'm planning on doing a few chuck eyes tonight. Darn you Backwoods . . . I know eating this much red meat cannot be good for me. :)

The tl 50 Rangeley guy cooking on the grill.Got it workin now.

I made it display in the post for you.

Thanks Begreen muchly appreciated.

No problem. Now if I could only get it to serve me one of those kabobs through this screen, hmmm.

As long as we don't cook with old pitch pine.I wonder how apple would be in there?

O Duane you just gave me an awesome idea ! Cut some apples in half fill them with cinnamon apple sauce and cover with nuts. Then put them on the winter grill and bake them oooooooo!!! Now I really can't wait :)

Pete

Need my mailin address for a sample? ;-P

Now there's an idea your only a short drive away too %-P

I am going to order that grill at the end of the month or die trying lol the smell and taste of sweet justice!

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.