Ravelli dealers in MD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacGyverS2000

Oct 13, 2015
Glenelg, MD
First-time poster, but I've lurked for a few years...

Now that all of the Ravelli/Ecotek mess has (seemingly) died down, anyone have a recent list of dealers? The Ravelli website STILL doesn't have a list up, and I would like other options...

Looking at the RC120 (about $4k, for interested folks), but my closest option wants $3k for the install labor alone (basement install, hole through concrete, about 12-15' of 4" pipe total with two T's and two 90s... I estimated about $700 in materials and removed that from the quote). :eek:

I had a Laura in the previous house and (mostly) loved it, but choosing a Ravelli seems to be pretty limiting in the States.

Thanks!

Have you contacted Ravelli through the website? They are the best source on location of their dealers==c

I would seriously think twice then before buying one their products.

I've had an Elena since 2009, other than a couple of burn pot replacements, has been problem free.

Any particular reason?

The thinking is that a great stove with a loosy support by the company and/or reseller might bring issues. I own a Ravelli and loves it, but if you must almost fight to get one, maybe this is a (bad) sign!

From the (US) Ravelli website - dealers page:

http://usa.ravelligroup.it/punti_vendita_usa

This dealer appears to be closest to you: Superior Fireplace And Garage Door Inc
--
5246 Cutter Ct, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
+1 410-535-0704

Hope your search goes well.

The thinking is that a great stove with a loosy support by the company and/or reseller might bring issues. I own a Ravelli and loves it, but if you must almost fight to get one, maybe this is a (bad) sign!
Exactly my thoughts also

Status
Not open for further replies.