RE: Ahhh . . . love.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sweet....ain't love grand...
One can never be "too old"....for anything!!!. ;-P

At one time people who were retired got more $ if they just shacked up, besides you don't want to rush into anything. :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:

I hear that many retirement communities are "sin city"......

That said, it's a new world. I saw a story today which said many people don't plan to retire until 80 - because of financial reasons! The story was called "80 is the new 65"....unfortunately, no one informed these folks that is an age that the average person never attains.

Retire at 80, then get married and have sex. Or at least two of the three.

I'm a big believer in mother nature...and mother nature says no sex at 80....or, very little.

Sin City for many for sure. I recall talking to a lady one time. She and her husband had been living in Yuma during the winters and at the time my wife and I were close to there so we struck up a conversation. After her husband passed away, sin city is what almost everyone tried to get her into. Some stories she told were awful. Needless to say, she quit going south after that. Some folks just don't like nor need such foolishness.

Webmaster said:
GAMMA RAY said:

That said, it's a new world. I saw a story today which said many people don't plan to retire until 80 - because of financial reasons! The story was called "80 is the new 65"....unfortunately, no one informed these folks that is an age that the average person never attains.

I'm a big believer in mother nature...and mother nature says no sex at 80....or, very little.

Pfft...you should see all the men over 80 at my office that are always calling for refills of their "lil blue pills"...
One guy goes to Florida for the winter.....he is always calling from down there...he goes thru them like tic tacs when he is there....he is 84.. ;-P

GAMMA RAY said:
Webmaster said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Pfft...you should see all the men over 80 at my office that are always calling for refills of their "lil blue pills"...
One guy goes to Florida for the winter.....he is always calling from down there...he goes thru them like tic tacs when he is there....he is 84.. ;-P

do they make a blue tic-tac yet?? i'm thinkin they would be very popular.

Delta-T said:

I will let you guyz in on a lil secret of mine....I never ever ever consume anything blue..... :ahhh:
It is a weird thang I know....
I don't care if alcohol is in the drink...if it is blue...fahgetaboutit....now way no how.....
Where is Milt when you need him for analysis dammit? >:-(
I'll git him on his cell.... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
Delta-T said:

I will let you guyz in on a lil secret of mine....I never ever ever consume anything blue..... :ahhh:
It is a weird thang I know....
I don't care if alcohol is in the drink...if it is blue...fahgetaboutit....now way no how.....
Where is Milt when you need him for analysis dammit? >:-(
I'll git him on his cell.... :lol:

its OK about the blue drinks....they can be made witout the blue color (usually curcoa, which yu can get in blue, or orange, though for top shelf you use Grand Marnier).
I'm with you on the "blue" foods though...it aint natural like. I also dont eat anything "grape flavored"....who do they think they are kidding? none of that stuff tastes anything like grapes.

Delta-T said:
I'm with you on the "blue" foods though...it aint natural like. I also dont eat anything "grape flavored"....who do they think they are kidding? none of that stuff tastes anything like grapes.

Just an FYI....don't ever get the Tastykake blueberry fruit and yogurt bars....toxic waste.... :shut:
I usually like some blueberry things but those are nasty :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.