Re: Are these rebadged Super Cedars . . . or something else?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way to know for sure unless Thomas chimes in, but my guess is that it is his product. I've been seeing several Super Cedars online lately with other labels including on Amazon. It's my impression that the company is gearing itself more toward the wholesale market and allowing personal labeling as in the past.

For those who didn't see it, Thomas announced in the vendor press release forum that he has increased the online price of the product by something like 40%. But he is also allowing a 40% discount to us using the code "Savehearth" this year. So don't be shocked if you see the new prices online like I was. I went ahead and ordered another hundred for just a bit more than last time.

No way to know for sure unless Thomas chimes in, but my guess is that it is his product. I've been seeing several Super Cedars online lately with other labels including on Amazon. It's my impression that the company is gearing itself more toward the wholesale market and allowing personal labeling as in the past.

For those who didn't see it, Thomas announced in the vendor press release forum that he has increased the online price of the product by something like 40%. But he is also allowing a 40% discount to us using the code "Savehearth" this year. So don't be shocked if you see the new prices online like I was. I went ahead and ordered another hundred for just a bit more than last time.

Crap, I wish I knew this about a week ago.

Crap, I wish I knew this about a week ago.
:oops:If you already ordered it, I would contact the company and see what they might be able to do for you. Couldn't hurt. I know they value Hearth members.

I actually think I'm good. I gave it some thought on my run today and remembered they had a discount code on the FB page and I used that. I believe it was 40% but don't remember for sure. If it wasn't I'm good. I appreciate a small business and I'm willing to give extra to keep America strong!

f v

Reactions: Sprinter
Status
Not open for further replies.