RE: Facebook poll at Jotul . . . Open House interest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
After I wrote Jotul . . . and apparently so did Craig . . . it looks like we might have got the folks there wondering if there isn't some interest in having an Open House for us woodstove junkies.

Might be worth stopping by and clicking on their post to see if they would hold an Open House . . .

I do not have Facebook and really do not have the time for it however I am curious about this open house idea. Would let us non Facebook people know what happens Jake ? My guess is there is only one person left on earth without Facebook ;lol guess who ;ex

Pete

@ Pallet Pete
Hey your not the only one left on earth not on Facebook! I don't have it either and I'm not quite 30 yet so I gues I'm behind times too. So yeah hopefully Jake keeps us stoneagers updated! LOL

Reactions: Pallet Pete
I'll join you on no Facebook. I lurk through my wife's page:(. I'd probably be interested in going. Weird bunch we are here, seeing how stoves are built and all...

I'll Morse code you on the date and time. I'm fresh out of homing pigeons.

Reactions: Pallet Pete

That's how I roll too, lol. The pigeons don't seem to fail during power outages or solar flares. A C

I'll join you on no Facebook. I lurk through my wife's page:(. I'd probably be interested in going. Weird bunch we are here, seeing how stoves are built and all...

Send smoke signals with your your outdoor cooker! :)

Ray

Reactions: fishingpol
Send smoke signals with your your outdoor cooker! :)

Ray

Once again Ray you come up with an earth shattering idea ! A charcoal smoke signal cooker combo I love it ;lol no more going hungry on the job now woot ;lol;lol Pishau Facebook ant got nothing on that ! While aside from 845 million users lol.

Pete

Reactions: raybonz
I'm sure if Craig, myself or any of the other folks who subscribe to the Jotul FB site learn anything we will pass it on . . . after all . . . we're all woodstove enablers here at hearth.com.

I'm sure if Craig, myself or any of the other folks who subscribe to the Jotul FB site learn anything we will pass it on . . . after all . . . we're all woodstove enablers here at hearth.com.
I too have "liked" Jotul at Facebook , after all we are all woodburners..

Ray

Out here, when we send a smoke signal, you'll know it for sure.

st helens.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.