RE: Let me know when shoulder season arrives

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
It's been several years since I've seen snow get this high . . . of course some of this is due to the heavy snow we've got, some of it due to the fact that I rake the snow off the mudroom roof here and a good portion of it has to do with the drifting . . . still quite impressive since I believe I can now stand on this snow and get on the roof without a ladder . . .

Also a shot showing you the amount of snow in the front yard and back yard . . . it may be awhile before the swimming pool is ready to go.

Attachments

• snowwindow3.jpg
    snowwindow3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 311
  • showwindow2.jpg
    showwindow2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 299
  • snowwindow.jpg
    snowwindow.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 309
  • snowhouse.jpg
    snowhouse.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 323
  • snowbackporch.jpg
    snowbackporch.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 308
This is a trying winter for you all. You have my total sympathy.

This one is for Dixie. Imagine how this big rig felt when he had to be pulled out by 4 horsepower traction. OK, there were 8 hooves.

Mighty big mouse. I wonder if it was a vole?

Status
Not open for further replies.