RE: Location and maps . . . nifty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
I suspect some of you already know this, but I accidentally discovered this today . . .

I accidentally bonked on a member's location (listed under their avatar and name) . . . and it brought up a map showing their location. The more detailed the location (i.e. in my case I have listed Unity, Maine) . . . the more detailed the map (i.e. it brought up Unity, Maine on the map). Folks that have typed in Virginia or Montana just bring up the state map.

I was playing around though and had a good laugh when I bonked on Gzecc's "NNJ" . . . which I assume to be Northern New Jersey . . . it brought up the exact address and location for the Northern Nevada Juniors Volleyball Club. :)

big brother (webbie) is watching.............................he knows where all the wood and pellets are stashed.

I can see the stacks outside, but not the pellets in the garage or basement.
seeall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.