RE: Not sure if it's me . . . or the site

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
Usually when I am checking out threads I just hit the back button at the top of the page and it brings me back . . . but sometimes it doesn't do anything and the only way for me to get back to the main topics page (i.e. The Hearth, The Woodshed, etc.) is to click on the pics on the top.

Any ideas why this would be?

I also have a situation that I don't understand. Every page I open seems to be in a constant state of loading. What I mean by that is the little green circle in the tab is constantly spinning. This doesn't seem to slow things down or stop me from scrolling. It just seems odd that the page never seems to finish loading. This is the only site where this happens. ;?

My original issue seems to have fixed itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.