Re-purposed "sled" for hauling wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
Finally and able to get back to my wood storage area. Re-purposed this plastic tub for getting the wood out.
Can anyone figure out what my new sled was originally?

Attachments

• sled wood.jpg
    sled wood.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 383
Finally and able to get back to my wood storage area. Re-purposed this plastic tub for getting the wood out.
Can anyone figure out what my new sled was originally?
Thats a haz/waste spill container?

Up side down sandbox....

The roof of a child's playhouse; namely, a castle type playhouse.

Looks kind of like an old car top carrier bottom.

All good guesses. Its the bottom of my kids old play table. It was a multiple game table, ping pong, hockey, etc....
Worked for a few pulls. Now I'm using it to cover an extra supply of splits I brought up to the house in preparation for the snow storm that never happened.

All good guesses. Its the bottom of my kids old play table. It was a multiple game table, ping pong, hockey, etc....
Worked for a few pulls. Now I'm using it to cover an extra supply of splits I brought up to the house in preparation for the snow storm that never happened.

Ok, now I see it. ;lol

I was going to say it looks like those containers you see in the back of bread trucks. Looks like its working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.