RE: Saab Wood Trailer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
It's not done yet, but I'm having my very talented cousin (a professional welder) fab me up a new woods trailer . . . Iv'e been using the $99 Home Depot light-weight tin can trailer for far too long and having beaten it and abused it (and repaired it) to no end it's time for that trailer to return to the life it was meant to live -- namely being used to pick up grass clippings, leaves and light brush.

Instead I'm getting a larger, heavier-duty trailer, but my cousin will be changing out the puny wheels with some car tires he has laying around . . . which happen to be the rims and tires off a Saab. I figure I'll have a real, honest-to-Gawd LL Bean/Yuppie Woods Wagon when he gets done . . . he even asked me what color I want it . . . and then told me it would probably be white since that's the color he had on hand (although I really don't care if it's painted or not.)

In any case, as soon as I take delivery of my LL Bean/Yuppie Woods Wagon I'll be sure to take some pics!

There is a guy here in our town that has his done in flames.....lol sure not needed but it does look cool and his faris mowers are done in flames as well.

I hope it was pre GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.