Read/Unread Threads

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
This may be picky, but is there a way to better show which threads I have read and have not thread . . . I realize that unread threads are a slightly lighter shade of blue, but for some reason I'm having problems telling the unread/read threads without really scrutinizing the color.

I also see that you cannot tell how long a member has been a member and the number of posts or where they are from . . . that info is kind of handy. It lets me know when there is a new guy (to welcome), if a person has been around for a bit and may be of some help and if the member may benefit from info I could provide (i.e. I don't bother with tree identification outside of New England due to the various species, but in New England I may be more likely to post what I think it is . . . or while I may not post info on heating a home to a member in Alabama, I may have no issues telling a person from New Hampshire what worked for me here in Maine.)

One more thing . . . clicking on the forum picture at the top of the page brings you back to the main menu . . . not the forum.

Thanks Craig . . . I see clicking on the forum picture now brings you back to the forum . . . and folks have post counts and locations now listed under their avatar . . . and maybe it's me, but I'm getting better at picking out the old and new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.