Ready for my refurb,one last question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillersnut

Sep 14, 2009
south central pa.
Getting ready to pull trigger on a 55-TRPAH from AM FM Energy. I have saved my money, but am nervous about purchasing refurb. (Hope I don't get a lemon). Before I order, any comments about buying refurb? Or this particular stove? Talked to Mike in previous posts, & he seems to be an honest & trustworthy individual. Any last minute info would help???

Stop overthinking this. Just buy it and move on with your life. Mike has helped me out many times, if there is a problem he'll do everything he can to help you out.

Enjoy the stove.

Yep. Whether its Mike at Englnader or Andy from AMFMENERGY . Both are a pleasure

No worries....just do it. You have the best customer service in the business behind you, plus the HUGE added benefit of Mike being on the forum.

As all have already mentioned, AM FM has a great reputation here and Mike Holton always steps up to help if issues do arise. Chances are that Mike has personally worked on the stove you buy.

GO FOR IT !

Status
Not open for further replies.