Ready to go again, 2010!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBERT F

Minister of Fire
Sep 2, 2009
CENTRAL COLORADO
the new sides on the trailer, the new splitta and my wifey helping to boot! Updated the pics for ya'll. she's even wearing safety glasses, steel toe boots, and 25 dollar gloves.

Attachments

• P1010543.jpg
    P1010543.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 436
  • P1010545.jpg
    P1010545.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 356
  • P1010542.jpg
    P1010542.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 339
Click thumbnail to see full-size image
They get even smaller when you click on them. :(

see that now LLigetfa, obvious case of opperator error, not sure what I did, or how I did it wrong, but I'll try to fix it!

Yeah...dittos to the... 'wife operating splitter'...comment. That's the one I opened and hit the 'control and +' key about 8 times to enlarge.

Nice too that you have taught your wife the correct way to use the splitter! Now get ready for some ribbing from the guys for letting your wife help. That's okay though because it really is nice when the wife can be out there helping.

all fixed, click on the foto and see it BIGGER this time! not smaller! Not sure how much flack I'll get for this one, but she JUST got her own 180c-be and a set of promark chaps, her own case and file kit. teachin her how to mantain her own saw, and she's 100% RESPOSIBLE FOR ALL OF ITS UPKEEP!!!! Thats actually what she wanted for mothers day!!!!!

PapaDave said:
Yes, Pineburner. Fix it quick. I'd like to see what a wife using a splitter looks like. I think mine is allergic to ours, ....or something.
LOL

I got my wife to run my splitter one time a few years ago. I was doing all the heavy lifting and all she had to do was pull the lever. It lasted for all of about ten minutes.

Nice pics.

actually got 1 1/4 cords outta her! And she limbed out all of the two cords we pulled out of the forest last week!

Wow, you guys must be rich. We're lucky to have a round to sit on but it looks like y'all got a bench!

I'm waiting for some one to post a picture of their wife using a Fiskars. :)

trafick said:
Wow, you guys must be rich. We're lucky to have a round to sit on but it looks like y'all got a bench!
The bench is actually a little scaffold step, the only way for me to get up into the engine bay of the 78 chevy. used to use a crate till one day foot went right through, tore my ankle up really good, and almost put a philips screwdriver into my brain through my nose! Besides, if you sit on one of our PINE rounds, your likely to be stuck for good!!!!!! DAMN SAP!!!!! >:-(

Nice trailer. But those logs are WAY too straight... I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.