Rebagged MWP at my HD...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DobieMom

Nov 28, 2010
Eastern Shore of MD
They didn't get Stove Chow this time...got the "Premium Wood Pellets" with a pic of the pellet stove and pail on the front and "Made in Maine". I got 3 bags to try...hoping for less ash than the Stove Chow.

Thanks for posting the link AVIVIII ... was going to look for it but you saved me the work :) This IS what they are and heat is GREAT...so far looking a bit ashy tho...only on the 1st bag so my verdict is still out!

Agreed.

Plenty of heat, but a little ashy. Not bad though, no where near as bad as the infernos. My wife even noticed the ash when she scraped off the burn pot after work. For a low priced pellet, I think they are decent.

Anyone in NH and ME, word is they offer a smoking discount to pick them up at the factory before the end of August. Some guy I talked to said $169/ton was last years pre-buy.

Which factory?

Status
Not open for further replies.