Received an exciting email today (Unfortunately not related to the stove donation/installation progr

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
The email is below:

Corie,

I spoke with Dane last week about your interest in working for Harman.
Please send him your resume - put in the cover letter that you had spoken to
me.

Once you have sent the resume, I will re-contact Dane and let him know that
it will be coming.

Charlie Page

Oh boy, as if I don't have enough on my plate between the stove donation program, school, work, my own stove design. Nothing quite like spreading yourself thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

I'm going to tweak the resume and I will post soon. I hope a few of you guys wouldn't mind critiqueing it for me.

Yeah, did you see the stickied thread at the top of the forum?!

Go read it! hahah

It's coming good, I have two basic gurantee's now, the first lady I've seen and already figured out the install. The second I will be visiting later this week. I had offered your stove to a family, but I haven't heard a response yet, so I'm waiting for a little while longer and then i may offer it to one of the other families.

I'm a little slow here, Corie... I just went back and read that and was about to edit my earlier post. I may be able to scrounge around here a bit.... If we can get a some stuff in the WMass area, maybe we could relay the stuff down to you or your folks place.... I don't mind driving, and would like to get as much squezzed into the truck as I can.

I don't mind renting a truck for the day again either! Especially if it lets me scrounge firewood for the entire next day like I did last time!

Like I've been saying, ANYTHING you can contribute will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.