1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Received an exciting email today (Unfortunately not related to the stove donation/installation progr

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Corie, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corie

Corie Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Halifax, VA
    The email is below:

Oh boy, as if I don't have enough on my plate between the stove donation program, school, work, my own stove design. Nothing quite like spreading yourself thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

I'm going to tweak the resume and I will post soon. I hope a few of you guys wouldn't mind critiqueing it for me.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Harley

Harley Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Ashfield, MA
    That's Great Corie!!!

b/t/w... how are the donor stove coming along?
  3. Corie

Corie Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Halifax, VA
    Yeah, did you see the stickied thread at the top of the forum?!

Go read it! hahah

It's coming good, I have two basic gurantee's now, the first lady I've seen and already figured out the install. The second I will be visiting later this week. I had offered your stove to a family, but I haven't heard a response yet, so I'm waiting for a little while longer and then i may offer it to one of the other families.
  4. Harley

Harley Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Ashfield, MA
    I'm a little slow here, Corie... I just went back and read that and was about to edit my earlier post. I may be able to scrounge around here a bit.... If we can get a some stuff in the WMass area, maybe we could relay the stuff down to you or your folks place.... I don't mind driving, and would like to get as much squezzed into the truck as I can.
  5. Corie

Corie Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Halifax, VA
    I don't mind renting a truck for the day again either! Especially if it lets me scrounge firewood for the entire next day like I did last time!

Like I've been saying, ANYTHING you can contribute will help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.