Recommended Stove Installers for Westbrook CT Area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thadd677

Nov 29, 2013
CT
Hey everyone, I just recently moved from West Hartford to Westbrook and I'm now looking to get my pellet stove installed. In my old home I installed it myself and had no problems since it was on our first floor. In our new house we're looking to put it in the basement and will need to vent through the concrete foundation. Due to this I'm going to have a professional install it this time around.

Are there any recommended dealers/installers around the Westbrook area and what can I expect for a cost to install it? Thanks!

Afterglow in Meriden is worth a call. Someone asked this not too long ago and someone responded with a list, maybe a month or so ago. I'll see if i can find it.

Afterglow in Meriden is worth a call. Someone asked this not too long ago and someone responded with a list, maybe a month or so ago. I'll see if i can find it.

Thanks, I'll check them out and will also search threads to see if I can find it.

Hi thad I'd also give Alan Stomsky a call at CT wood and pellet, his office number is 860-276-8311. He is a very affable guy, does the best install work I've seen and has reasonable rates too. Good luck..

Reactions: thadd677
Hi thad I'd also give Alan Stomsky a call at CT wood and pellet, his office number is 860-276-8311. He is a very affable guy, does the best install work I've seen and has reasonable rates too. Good luck..

Great, thanks for the info. I'll give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.