Red Green

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I was watching an episode of Red Green today and my coworker walked up and said "What the hell is it with you and that show its so stupid!" Right then owner walked buy and said he had fixed his car with duct tape and the road to success is taped together with duct tape. Do any of you believe this cuz I am just a lolly little old floor boss, if thats true I could buy a truck load of duct tape and own a company! :lol:

What would you be?

Just think if the company you owned made Duct Tape?

I have to say, my favorite segment was the "Instant Campfire" with the lawn sprinkler attached to a propane bottle.

Haven't watched Red Green in years, but the explosive enthusiast character, Edgar Montrose was the best! I remember one time he was explaining something to Red about blowing something up and Red just about lost it!

I really liked the one man operated 2 man saw.

I'm wondering what you were doing watching tv at work?

I watch at break so I can take a vacation from the tedium all day! ;-) Red Green is my escape sometimes especially the missile in the well.

I loved when he installed AC in the Possum van- he cut a hole in the side, put in a window AC unit, and wrapped duct tape all the way around the van to hold it in.

Remember- if women don't find you handsome, they should at leastl find you handy

We watched Red-Green for years. Our kids and I loved it. I think it is still on around 10pm on the local (for us) Canadian stations. They pulled together an incredible cast with outrageous stories that barely made sense. But then again, we are men, we don't have to. If you aren't handsome, well at least be handy.

Remember: Keep your stick on the ice................................

Status
Not open for further replies.